Monday, July 7, 2008

Ink and Weneez...


About a week ago I had to print something and my printer was out of ink. So I went to the Inks and Toner place on 6th and Spring to refill my ink cartridges. It was going to be $9 to fill the cartridge, but there was a 15 minute wait. I decided to get a quick bite at Weeneez at 5th and Spring and I really did regret it. I arrived at Weeneez and ordered my hot dog and while I was ordering there was a cockroach on the counter. It didn't bother me much and I let the person behind the counter know about it and he wiped it off . I still ordered and enjoyed my hot dog. But after a while there were quite a few flies in the restaurant. I am not talking 2 or 3, but more like 6 flies hovering around my food. To top it off a guy came in and was ordering a burger or something and then an argument ensued between the guy and the manager. They were yelling at each other. So the cockroaches, flies, and yelling, it wasn't a pleasant experience and that is probably the last time I visit Weeneez again.

No comments: