Saturday, July 12, 2008

6th Street Bar & Grill

After reading a review of the 6th Street Bar & Grill in the latest Downtown News, I decided to go and try out a burger. When I arrived, around 4:00 PM on a Wednesday the place was empty. The Downtown News restaurant review said that the service was not that great and it took a while for the food to be prepared. This was not the case this afternoon. I was promptly seated and I ordered my burger. 10 minutes later my burger was ready.


I ordered the Western Burger and it was satisfying. The bacon was well cooked and the meat portion was just right. The only problem I had with it is that I didn't really taste the BBQ sauce. The fries tasted fresh and all in all I enjoyed it and recommend it. The price came out to a total of $10.65 with drink, and they have ample parking! They also have free WiFi..

Sixth Street Bar & Grill
601 S. Central Ave.
213-622-9004

No comments: